Country Club Celebrates 100 Years in Tualatin

Posted on December 4, 2012 at 10:54 pm

In 1912 a group of gentlemen from the Portland Concordia Club first leased and then purchased around 100 acres of beautiful rolling countryside along the banks of the Tualatin River from the Sweek family. They established the Tualatin Country Club for the exclusive use of Portland’s Jewish community, whose members were not allowed to play golf on other links.

 

To read full article “Click Here”

Leave a Reply