Listos Juntos Hacemos La Differencia
Calling Tualatin Latino Community Members!
The CIOs and Tualatin CERT have partnered with Washington County Public Health to offer emergency preparation and training in Spanish.
To reach about this training in Spanish or to download informational flyers in both Spanish or English, go to Tualatin CERT website, Tualatin Ready page at www.tualatincert.org/tualatin-ready.
Experts tell us that in every disaster in the USA, the Hispanic population is disproportionately impacted. The lack of resources and preparation take a huge toll. You can help change those statistics!
Latino Community members should sign-up for the training or share this information with a member from your organization who would like to attend.
The course is free and will teach the attendee how to prepare themselves, their love ones, and their community for emergencies. Registration is required.
Classes are October 15, 22, and 29, and November 5, 2019 from 6-9 p.m. at Bridgeport Elementary. Childcare is available with pre-registration only.
All classes are taught in Spanish and include:
• Personal/Family Preparedness, Emergency Kits, Disaster Sanitation & Potable Water
• Local Hazards, Utility Shut-off and Fire Extinguishers
• Light Search & Rescue, Team Organization, Triage, Disaster Psychology
• CPR/AED Training with Certification and Comparison Only CPR
• Basic First Aid with Certification, Active Shooter Preparedness and Stop the Bleed
Register by phone at 503-846-8616 or by email email@example.com. Space is limited to 30 participants. Register today and save your spot!