Ibach CIO Annual Meeting
Do you live in the Ibach Community Involvement Organization (CIO) area? If you aren’t sure, locate your home on the map below or go to tualatincio.org and enter your address in the “find your CIO” query on the home page.
If you do, what are you doing on Thursday, October 20th? You will want to attend the Ibach CIO annual meeting at the Tualatin Library Community Room (18878 SW Martinazzi Ave). Meet other members of your neighborhood community at the social at 6 pm, and the business meeting follows at 6:30 pm.
Guest speakers include Mayor Frank Bubenik, Interim Chief of Police Greg Pickering, and community emergency preparedness expert, Barbara Bracken.
Meeting topics include:
- Crime and crime prevention
- What is happening in the City of Tualatin, including the new developments in the Basalt Creek area and new road extensions and improvements
- Noise abatement efforts
- Emergency preparedness tips and education opportunities
- Opportunities for residents to help identify important issues to explore with the City of Tualatin and Washington County
- Other issues identified by meeting attendees
The Ibach CIO is one of six residential CIOs located in separate geographical areas of Tualatin. Ibach CIO includes established neighborhoods and will include a portion of the newly annexed portion of Basalt Creek. (the land South of Tualatin). Our membership is open to all who reside or own property in this area.
The Ibach CIO Board of volunteers supports members by working with the City of Tualatin and other government agencies when questions, ideas and/or complaints are brought to our attention. Our focus is on community safety, livability, equity and a sense of community. We will be looking for and hopefully adding new board members at the meeting.
RSVPs are not necessary but are appreciated. Email Megan George at email@example.com.