This information is provided by the Tualatin Police Department and represents a partial log of calls recently received by the department. The department’s non-emergency phone number is 503-629-0111. The community tip line can be reached at 503-691-0285.
- A man reported that a cell phone account was opened in his name without his permission.
- Someone threw beer bottles at a victim’s car, causing more than $1,000 in damage.
- A 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of DUII and heroin possession.
- A 45-year-old man was cited for alleged felony methamphetamine possession.
- There was a physical fight in a parking lot in the 11000 block of SW Tualatin Road in front of a six-year-old child.
- A bike was reported stolen from an apartment complex in the 18000 block of SW Lower Boones Ferry Road.
- A suspect stole a garden hose and garden hose reel from a business in the 10000 block of SW Avery Street.
- Someone was reportedly injured while trying to separate two dogs.
- A man allegedly tried to redeem forged bottle return slips for cash at Whole Foods.
- Two fire extinguishers were taken from an apartment complex.
- A caller reported that the driver side window of their vehicle had been shattered.
- Two iPhones were found on SW Borland Road and turned into the Tualatin Police Department.
- Gang graffiti was found at Tualatin Community Park.
- A married but separated couple had an argument over a wedding ring.
- Someone stole two six-packs of beer from the 7-11 on Nyberg Street.
- A fire hydrant was damaged overnight in the 7000 block of SW Nyberg Street.
- A 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of intimidation, menacing and unlawful use of a weapon.
- Bones were unearthed during an excavation of a construction site in the 10000 block of SW Herman Road.
- A 19-year-old man was cited for allegedly stealing a 12-pack of Corona beer from the Plaid Pantry on SW Boones Ferry Road.
- A 32-year-old man was cited for misdemeanor driving on a suspended license.
- A 46-year-old man was reportedly seen on surveillance video breaking into a vehicle. He was subsequently arrested for unlawful entry into a vehicle, driving with a suspended or revoked license, felony drug possession and theft.
- Graffiti was reported on a portable toilet at Jurgens Park.
- A 32-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of vehicle theft and possession of methamphetamine.
- A caller reported that two bicycles were stolen from the back of his truck, which was parked at a Nyberg Lane apartment complex.
- A 31-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting from a store in the 19000 block of SW Martinazzi Avenue.
- A 30-year-old man was given a criminal citation and trespass warning for allegedly shoplifting from a store in the 19000 block of SW Martinazzi Avenue.
- A 46-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of stealing cash from the till while working at a fast food restaurant.
- A juvenile was cited for minor in possession of marijuana.
- A 34-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of robbery after allegedly punching a Safeway employee.
- A woman was knocked down by two large dogs at Atfalati Park.
- A 40-year-old man was arrested for allegedly violating a restraining order and stalking.
- A 29-year-old man was cited for allegedly stealing from Fred Meyer.
- A 29-year-old man and 31-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting from O’Reilly Auto Parts.
- A 27-year-old man was arrested for DUII and hit-and-run (property).
- A 33-year-old man and 34-year-old woman were arrested for allegedly stealing from Cabela’s.
- A 44-year-old man was arrested on suspicion felony domestic violence. The man reportedly began strangling the victim in front of her minor child.
- A man reported that his company laptop and cell phone were stolen from his vehicle. The thief used a drill bit to access the car via the keyhole.
- A 27-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant and methamphetamine possession.