BY JULIE LUDEMANN, RECREATION SUPERVISOR, CITY OF TUALATIN
Kids can imagine, create, explore, and discover this summer with the City of Tualatin’s popular day camps. With sessions for kids ages 4 through high school, there’s something for everyone. Registration is now open, and many sessions filled early last year, so don’t wait! Why sign your child up for a camp with the City of Tualatin?
• City of Tualatin camps are a great value. Day Camp prices start at less than $4 an hour for week-long programs
• Our counselors are some of the best in the business! In addition to our comprehensive training focusing on child development, safety, and programming, all camp staff have current first aid and CPR training.
• Our day camps offer the opportunity to challenge kids both mentally and physically, allowing kids to try new activities and make friends in a supportive, encouraging atmosphere.
• No screen time! Summer camp is the perfect opportunity for kids to unplug.
• Summer camps encourage teamwork, creativity, and exploration, and create lifelong memories.
More information and registration is available online at www. tualatinoregon.gov/recreation.