The Legend Lives On…


In an ironic twist of fate the devastating fire that just consumed Clark Lumber Company surprisingly left one Tualatin landmark standing along Boone Ferry Road. In 1944 Herman and Mary Silvey purchased the lot and built a lumber company where a blacksmith shop used to stand. When sons Vincent and Don returned from the service after the war they joined their parents and helped build the hardware store.

Full article